Cheap Halloween candy deals that I don’t have to put pants on to get.
Posts on Olmos There contain affiliate links, which I may earn a small commission from. These are provided for convenience with no price increase.
Halloween season is officially officially upon us y’all and who else has procrastinated in getting Halloween candy for all of the million functions you’ll be attending this next week? AH! Me. Guilty. (Insert emoji of the girl slapping her forehead, hehe.)
Between the cute trick-or-treaters you’ll soon be seeing, church and work trunk-or-treats, and your kiddo’s schools asking for donations, you’re going to need some candy, girlfriend. And if you’re like me, you’re looking for some deals and don’t have a lot of time. And if you’re reeeally like me… you don’t want to have to leave the house to round it all up! (Haha. There I said it.) I got you mama. Say no more.
Cheap Halloween Candy
I am ordering up my Halloween candy as we speak from Target because their deals are just that crazy good right now! And the other crazy good thing is that you can have the candy shipped to your door (hence, the no pants!) or brought to your car at Target after ordering online!* (Put on pants for this option.)
First off, I may become a broken record but the Target Red Card is legit one of my favorite things ever because you automatically save 5% on every purchase at Target and get free shipping at Target.com! You needed it like yesterday, so if you haven’t gotten yours yet, take two seconds and get one here. (It links straight to your debit card, so simply type in your routing and account number, found at the bottom of your checks, and some basic info, and you are good to go!) You will love it, I promise.
Good Halloween Candy
In addition to getting your 5% off, a lot of Tarjay’s candy is discounted 10%-20% right now too PLUS if you have the Target app, (and if you don’t you should get it!) these candies are discounted another 5%- 40% by adding the deal to your Cartwheel. Here are the specific deals I’m hitting up! Some deals even offer an extra percentage off by picking the items up at Target and letting them bring it to your car aka Target Drive Up! Ahhhh… Target we love you.
- 80 Count Skittles Mix – These are on sale for $7- MINUS 5% off with Red Card, plus another $2 off if you buy two qualifying bags of candy!
- Halloween Starburst Spooky Jelly Beans – These are so delish! They’re on sale for $2.55 MINUS 40% off with Cartwheel MINUS 5% off with Red Card. This makes them around $1.45! Steal!
- Nestle Assorted Halloween Candy- 80 Count– Another steal of a deal! On sale for $7, minus 5% with Red Card, minus 20% with Cartwheel MINUS $2 off if you buy two qualifying bags of candy! Stock up on this one!
- Sour Patch Kids Tricksters – 17 bags & Sour Patch Kids Swedish Fish – 50 count– On sale for $2.50 and $5 respectively, both are 20% off with Cartwheel and 5% off with Red Card, and the latter is $2 off if you buy two qualifying bags of candy! You can get two of the Sour Patch Kids Swedish Fish- 50 counts for around $3 each bag or 100 counts of candy for around $6!
- For my fellow organic lovers, I present: Surf Sweets Organic Halloween Candy which is 20% with Cartwheel MINUS 5% off with Red Card.
and if you haven’t got costumes or cute Halloween outfits for yourself or your littles yet, don’t forget to shop Target’s Halloween costumes and decor for $5 off $25 + 5% off with Red Card.
We were just at Disney World several weeks ago, and we kinda spoiled our babies with several costumes that they wanted to dress up in while there! They haven’t quite decided which one they will wear for Halloween yet, but we found tons of cute ones that they looked adorbs in! Looking forward to seeing everyone’s little cuties next week!
Happy Shopping, loves! Share with me any more fab deals I may need to check 🙂
*edited to add- must order on the Target app for Drive-Up option if available at your store at this point.
Follow me on Instagram @crystalolmosthere. I love to connect with my gracious readers!